With this document [Dirauto Srl] (hereinafter the Company) owner of the Site [www.ebikeforlife.it hereinafter also the “Site”), intends to provide information on how to manage the site in relation to the treatment and protection of the personal data of the subjects (users) who browse it.
This document represents information according to the provisions of art. 13 GDPR 2016/679 (European Regulation of 27 April 2016 n.679).
This is valid only and exclusively for the Site owned by the Company and not for other sites that can be consulted by the user through any links activated through the Site.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
DATA CONTROLLER is Dirauto Srl, located in Dirauto Srl, via G. Romanino 16 20122 Brescia, Tax Code / VAT number: 03783930989.
Pursuant to Article 4 of the Regulations, the Company is the data controller of the data relating to its customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators.
For communications or requests, the Company can be reached by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES AND TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
The data processed by the Company may include personal data, not belonging to particular categories (Article 9 of the Regulations) collected for the purpose of concluding the contract and as part of its execution and / or stipulation.
Furthermore, the processing of personal data of third parties communicated by customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators to the Company may occur. With respect to this hypothesis, customers, suppliers, employees and collaborators act as independent data controllers and assume the consequent legal obligations and responsibilities, indemnifying the Company from any dispute, claim and / or request for compensation for damage from processing that may be received. to the Company by interested third parties.
- Information you provide to us when you use our Services, including your contact information, your logins and passwords used to access the Services, activity and performance information, information on measures taken at a reseller so that we can recommend the best product for you, and your credit card information.
- Information relating to the computers and devices you use to access our Services, including their location.
- With your prior consent, we may also collect or allow authorized service providers to collect information about the exact location of your mobile device.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and without the need for specific consent from the interested party, the Data will be stored, collected and processed by the Company for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, execution and / or stipulation of the contract and / or management of any pre-contractual measures;
- monitoring and examination of access and use of the Site as part of the Site Operator’s marketing initiatives;
- fulfillment of any regulatory obligations, tax and fiscal provisions deriving from the conduct of business activities and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities;
- carrying out market surveys and defining the user’s profile or analyzing the user’s habits or consumption choices;
- sending, directly or through third party providers of marketing and communication services, newsletters and communications for direct marketing purposes through email, sms, mms, push notifications, fax, paper mail, telephone with operator, in relation to products supplied;
- communication of data to third-party companies for sending newsletters and communications for marketing purposes (such as email, sms, mms, push notifications, fax, paper mail, telephone with operator).
- fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations deriving from community legislation or deriving from instructions given by public authorities or supervisory bodies.
The legal bases of the processing for the purposes a) and b) indicated above are the articles. 6.1.b) and 6.1.c) of the Regulations.
The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but failure to provide the data and refusal to provide it would make it impossible for the Company to execute and / or stipulate the contract and provide the services requested by it.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for purposes c) and d) is art. 6.1.a) of the Regulation as the treatments are based on consent; it is specified that the Data Controller may collect a single consent for the marketing purposes described here, pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” of 4 July 2013. The granting consent to the use of data for marketing purposes is optional and if the interested party wishes to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes carried out with the means indicated here, as well as revoke the consent given; he may do so at any time without any consequence (except for the fact that it will no longer receive marketing communications) following the instructions in the “Rights of the interested party” section of this Information.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, with methods that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in addition to compliance with the specific obligations established by legislation. The Data will be processed in compliance with the principle of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and non-excess, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data. The treatment will be carried out by formally appointed and adequately trained personnel.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA, RECIPIENTS AND TRANSFER OF DATA AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
For the aforementioned purposes, the Data may be disclosed to other Group companies and to third parties appointed as data processors pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation and in particular to banking institutions, companies active in the insurance field, suppliers of strictly necessary services. to carry out business activities, or to company consultants, where this proves necessary for fiscal, administrative, contractual reasons or for needs protected by current regulations.
Furthermore, the other companies of the Group will be able to access the Data for administrative and / or accounting purposes, pursuant to recitals 47 and 48 and Article 6 of the Regulations.
Finally, the Data may be shared with authorities, bodies and / or subjects to whom the Data must be communicated by virtue of legal provisions or orders of authority. These authorities, bodies and / or subjects will operate as independent data controllers.
The data will not be disclosed.
The periodically updated and complete list of the persons in charge of data processing can be requested by sending an e-mail to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The company does not currently intend to transfer your personal data to third countries with respect to the European Union.
In any case, should this happen, the Company guarantees that this transfer will take place:
– towards non-EU countries which the European Commission has deemed to guarantee an adequate level of protection (Article 45 of the GDPR) or after stipulating standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Any exceptions to the above may only take place in compliance with art. 49 GDPR.
The Data will be stored on paper and / or computer media only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, respecting the principles of conservation limitation and minimization referred to in Article 5, paragraph 1, letters c) and e) of the Regulation.
The Data will be stored to comply with regulatory obligations and pursue the aforementioned purposes, in compliance with the principles of indispensability, non-excess and pertinence.
We will retain information from deleted accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect charges, resolve disputes, resolve issues, assist with investigations, process warranty claims, distribute important product information (as a recall), enforce our agreements and take other actions permitted by law; subsequently, once the aforementioned reasons for the processing cease to exist, the Data will be deleted, destroyed or simply stored anonymously.
Upon request, it is possible to have more information from the Company at the above contacts.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, each interested party can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation.
In particular, the interested party has the right to ask the Company to access their data, to correct or delete them, to object to the processing or to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by article 18 of the Regulation. and to obtain their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by Article 20 of the Regulation.
The interested party can also revoke the consents given pursuant to article 7 of the Regulation at any time, as well as lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to article 77 of the Regulation, if he considers that the processing of his Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
In cases of opposition to the processing of Data pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, the Company reserves the right to evaluate the request, which will not be accepted if there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the ‘Interested. Requests must be sent in writing to the Company at the addresses indicated above.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
RIGHT TO PROVIDE YOUR DATA
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data may be communicated by us, with this term meaning the disclosure of it to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to subjects, public and private, who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules (for example, social security and welfare institutions and bodies, associations of local bodies, public administrations and bodies, associations, foundations, associations and / or insurance bodies or bodies)
- to subjects who need to access data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between the parties, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (by way of example, banks and credit institutions, service supply companies, carriers and companies are mentioned of shipments)
- to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their assignment at our organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
Your data will not be disclosed by us, with this term meaning the disclosure of it to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting, unless a specific consent, free and informed, expressed and granted by you for each type of treatment.
We may change our privacy rules and when we do we will update this page, so be sure to check it periodically.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features. By analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE SITE
Following are the various types of cookies used by the Site according to the purpose of use. Technical Cookies This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (this action could result in a incorrect display of the contents of the Site).
For more information on the cookies used by this site and their purposes, visit: